SEHO PowerWave The Powerful Systems for Medium to Large Production Volumes
With the wave soldering system PowerWave, SEHO consequently realized a machine concept which offers a remarkable performance at simultaneously low investment costs.
The PowerWave has been designed for medium to large production series and is ideally suited for lead-free applications. Complex SMD boards are as reliably soldered as conventional assemblies – due to up-to-date solder nozzle geometries and a flexible preheat area.The modular construction of SEHO PowerWave offers the ideal concept for all production requirements and allows the machine to be integrated into existing fully automated lines.
Your Advantages at a Glance:
- Outstanding and compact machine design, technically equipped like the large systems
- Flexible configuration, tailored to suit your production requirements
- ATS spray fluxer for a cost-saving and precise flux deposition
- Variable and powerful preheat area with convection, infrared and quartz
- Individually configurable soldering area – ideally suited for lead-free applications
- New and up-to-date single or dual solder nozzle technology for SMT and THT assemblies
- Local nitrogen inertion of the solder waves
- Up-to-date control unit with PC for easy and quick programming
- With flexible solder frame conveyor, or finger conveyor for direct processing of PCBs or solder masks
- Two basic versions available:
PowerWave 3.0 with four preheat zones and 1200 mm preheat length [47.2″] PowerWave 4.0 with six preheat zones and 1800 mm preheat length [70.8″]