The Alps Electric Group looks to achieve differentiation from other companies, and thereby establish competitive advantage, by creating new businesses and products that match market and customer needs.
Through the advancement and fusion of technologies accumulated over the years, the Alps Electric Group carries out ongoing research and development aimed at creating products with high added value that are meaningful to society. This involves adapting to changes in the business environment, including global water, food and energy shortages brought on by population growth; development of self-driving cars aided by advances in electronics application; and the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT).
In R&D activities, we adhere to the basic policy, “Perfecting the art of electronics,” and we will continue creating products with new value by stepping up our enrichment and fusion of core technologies.
- Detector Switch Detector Switch
- Potentiometer/Encoder Potentiometer/Encoder
- Magnetic Sensors Magnetic Sensors
- Geomagnetic Sensor Geomagnetic Sensor
- Humidity Sensor Humidity Sensor
- Push Switch Push Switch
- Resistive Position Sensor Resistive Position Sensor
- Rocker / Power Switch Rocker / Power Switch
- Rotary Switch Rotary Switch
- Slide Switch Slide Switch
- Tact Switch Tact Switch
- Pressure Sensor Pressure Sensor