SEHO PowerWave N2 Designed to Reduce Your Production Costs
The nitrogen wave soldering system SEHO PowerWave N2 is designed for medium to large-sized production volumes and particularly puts a focus on optimizing your production quality while minimizing the manufacturing costs. While featuring comparatively low investment cost and minimum operating expenses, the system offers ideal value for money, thus ensuring high profitability.The system is ideally suited for both, lead-containing and lead-free soldering processes.
Based on SEHO‘s leading nitrogen technology, demanding surface mount assemblies are as perfectly soldered as through-hole assemblies. This is accomplished with the innovative tunnel concept, individually in speed controllable conveyor segments, the reproducible flux application, the modular preheat configuration and the up-to-date soldering area which leaves nothing to be desired.
Your Advantages at a Glance:
- Energy-efficient nitrogen tunnel
- Reduced-consumption, innovative fluxer concept with flux quantity monitoring system
- Flexible preheat configuration (1800 mm) with convection modules, infrared modules and quartz modules
- High-end soldering area ensures perfect and reliable solder connections
- Automatic height adjustment of the solder nozzles
- Pass-through optimization with separated conveyor segments and automated sectorial soldering processes
- Efficient rest oxygen measurement
- Up-to-date control unit
- Continuous monitoring of all machine data and process parameters